Schedule of Events:
May 25, 2023
1:45 PM REGISTRATION OPENS
2:00 – 3:15 PERFECTING YOUR PITCH WORKSHOPS: How to create and tailor a winning pitch to land new customers, new funders, or launch a new product. Make your vision a reality!
– Workshop I: For Funding/Investment – Preparing for financing with investors & funders featuring
Maine Angels, Maine Venture Fund, and CEI Ventures
– Workshop II: For Sales Presentations – Mastering your pitch for sales success featuring Greg Nanigian
& Associates – Sandler Sales & Leadership Training
3:30 – 4:30 MAINE ENTREPRENEURS SUMMIT EVENT OPENING
– Achieving Sustainable Success and Creating a Strong Regional Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Keynote Speaker: John Harthorne, Founder and Managing Director of Two Lanterns Venture Partners, and founder and former CEO of MassChallenge
– Maine’s Focus on Entrepreneurial Growth and Innovation Keynote Speaker: Hannah Pingree, Director, Governor’s Office of Policy Innovation and the Future
– Fireside Chat including Keynotes, John Harthorne and Hannah Pingree, with Brian Whitney, President of Maine Technology Institute and Tom Rainey, Executive Director of Maine Center for Entrepreneurs
4:30 – 6:00 TRADE SHOW & NETWORKING RECEPTION featuring Top Gun company products, industry funders, and sponsors
6:15 – 7:35 WELCOME REMARKS & TOP GUN SHOWCASE PITCH EVENT
7:35 – 7:50 Judging Session / Maine Center for Entrepreneurs recognizes 2023 Victoria Hilliard Donovan Award and Michael Sheehan Memorial Awardees
7:50 – 8:00 TOP GUN PITCH AWARD WINNER ANNOUNCED!