Don’t miss a beat. Get the latest Maine entrepreneurial news from MCE.
Sign up for our Newsletter
We get it. You’re busy. But that doesn’t mean you can stay up-to-date on what’s happening at MCE.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get caught up on everything MCE has been up to each quarter. You’ll never have to wonder whether you missed an update or inspiring story. Our quarterly newsletter is delivered via email so you don’t have to do a thing, except remember to check your inbox.
We’ll keep you posted.
- Support our entrepreneurs
- COVID-19 Business Resources
- MCE Newsletter – July 2021
- Maine Continues to Emerge as a Great Place to Start a Business – 207 Maine
- $1M Committed to Kickstart Bioscience Cluster Programs for Entrepreneurs
- “Top Gun” Entrepreneur Showcase Winner 2021 Announced
- Newly Released Numbers Offer Positive Sign for Maine’s Food and Beverage Companies
- Community Staffing Partners awarded Top Gun Diversity Scholarship
- 32 Companies Selected for Annual Statewide Entrepreneurial Accelerator Program
- Announcing the 2020 Top Gun Entrepreneurs
- 2020 Top Gun Applications Open – Two New Industry Specialty Classes
- Maine Center for Entrepreneurs Launches New “MarketShare Accel” Service
- Announcing the 2019 Top Gun Showcase Finalists
- David E. Shaw Prize to Support Maine Entrepreneurs