MCE’s Food Accelerators will help you grow your Aquaculture or Marine Food Business.
MCE is offering 6-8 scholarships up to $1,500* per company toward one MCE Cultivator or MarketShare 12-month membership for eligible Maine Aquaculture and Marine Food Businesses.
*Dependent on program
$1,500 scholarship toward MCE Cultivator Food Accelerator 12-month membership for established food companies looking to scale-up.
$100 scholarship toward MCE MarketShare Food Accelerator 12-month membership for more mature food companies looking to more aggressively expand regional and national distribution.
Membership must start in 2022.
*Scholarships cannot be used for current MCE Food Accelerator memberships or renewals.
- Company meets Cultivator or MarketShare program requirements (see Cultivator and MarketShare eligibility requirements)
- Preferred Minimum Annual Revenues of $250k for Cultivator and $500k for MarketShare
- Company has the desire and commitment to grow sales inside and outside of state
- Owner or Management Team is coachable and willing to commit time to the program
- Acceptance into the Cultivator or MarketShare program by MCE Seafood & Aquaculture Specialist
- Company must start program in 2022
Applications open Oct 4th! Scholarships awarded on a first come, first served basis.
For additional scholarship or program information, contact Emily Lane, MCE Seafood & Aquaculture Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207.208.9213